About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Joe,Joe left a comment on the chapter Introduction in The Fantasy That Cost Me My Marriage.
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter Chapter 7 in The Fantasy That Cost Me My Marriage.
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter How the cards are dealt in Shoplifting Scam.
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter The Wedding Bells Rapist Rides Again in Serial Impregnator.
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter The Parent Trap in Serial Impregnator.
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter An Emergency Phonecall in Serial Impregnator.
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter No (Lewd+2) in Carnal Explorations.
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter Use a serious tone in Carnal Explorations.
1 week ago
-
Joe,Joe liked the chapter Only lingerie (-1 Love, +1 Lewd) in Carnal Explorations.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Joe,Joe has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Joe,Joe has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Joe,Joe has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Joe,Joe has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Joe,Joe has not earned any awards.