About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jmac5555 received a new award: First Like.
3 weeks ago
-
Jmac5555 received a new award: First Chapter.
3 weeks ago
-
Jmac5555 published the chapter A bank teller - a normal customer in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
-
Jmac5555 liked the chapter Introduction in Oblivious.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Jmac5555 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jmac5555 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jmac5555 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jmac5555 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jmac5555 has not earned any awards.