About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter 15 years in the future in Goblin breeding slave.
10 hours ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter Lost Little Young Cat Girl in Goblin breeding slave.
11 hours ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter Sue Storm Does Not Return To The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
16 hours ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
17 hours ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter While you fuck her from behind in The Backpack.
3 days ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter The coin, of course! in Wishes for my Wife.
4 days ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
6 days ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter Of course not in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter Your mother interrupts the fun in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Jjfallon liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Jjfallon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jjfallon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jjfallon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jjfallon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jjfallon has not earned any awards.