About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
Jetwild liked the chapter Let her rest in LUST .
16 hours ago
-
Jetwild liked the chapter The Abyssal Reliquary part 2 Fuck away the pain in LUST .
16 hours ago
-
Jetwild liked the chapter The Abyssal Reliquary part 3 Into the dungeon in LUST .
16 hours ago
-
-
Jetwild liked the chapter Greed and pride in LUST .
4 months ago
-
Jetwild liked the chapter Motherfucker in LUST .
4 months ago
-
Jetwild liked the chapter Grand romantic gesture in LUST .
4 months ago
-
-
Jetwild liked the chapter Rush in - bad end in LUST .
4 months ago
No recent activity
Jetwild has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jetwild has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jetwild has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jetwild has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jetwild has not earned any awards.