About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jdiliegro liked the chapter Fall asleep during a movie in College Temptations.
2 hours ago
-
Jdiliegro liked the chapter Solidifying control in Controlling Maisie.
7 months ago
-
Jdiliegro liked the chapter You make progress to the capital in Bleached Fantasy world.
10 months ago
-
Jdiliegro liked the chapter One Honest Answer... and something else in The Submission Accelerator.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Jdiliegro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jdiliegro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jdiliegro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jdiliegro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jdiliegro has not earned any awards.