About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1959
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
the classics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
sometimes I have concepts that aren't being expressed.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Gay and into hypnotic files.
-
Janis_en_femme liked the chapter Captain Marvel Knocks Porkum Out - And Hops on His Cock in DOOMED.
3 hours ago
-
Janis_en_femme left a comment on the chapter Porkum Nukes The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
14 hours ago
-
Janis_en_femme liked the chapter Porkum Nukes The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
14 hours ago
-
Janis_en_femme left a comment on the chapter Sue Storm Can't Leave, She Wants More in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Janis_en_femme liked the chapter Sue Storm Can't Leave, She Wants More in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Janis_en_femme liked the chapter Just A Doombot in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Janis_en_femme left a comment on the chapter Captain Marvel Breaks Free...By Draining Them Dry in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Janis_en_femme liked the chapter Captain Marvel Breaks Free...By Draining Them Dry in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Janis_en_femme left a comment on the chapter Reed Richards Assumes This Is An Alternate Timeline in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Janis_en_femme left a comment on the chapter Sue Storm Escapes The Factory, Out Onto The Streets in DOOMED.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Janis_en_femme has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Janis_en_femme has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Janis_en_femme has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Janis_en_femme has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Janis_en_femme has not earned any awards.