About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter Introduction in Off Limits.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter A change in venue in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter Over the lips and past the gums in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter Two in the bush in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter Things go even further in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter Of course Elliot is clumsy. in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter The Painful Reminder in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
-
Jamesuser liked the chapter Three's Company in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Jamesuser has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jamesuser has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jamesuser has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jamesuser has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jamesuser has not earned any awards.