About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter Turn 18 in Magical Board Games.
5 hours ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter Sharing the magic in Magical Board Games.
5 hours ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter A double turn in Magical Board Games.
5 hours ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter Monday Night Turns in Magical Board Games.
5 hours ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter Science Ch 16 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
5 hours ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter The players get off in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter The game punishes in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter Sunday Evening turns in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter The party concludes in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Jafid13 liked the chapter Saturday Night in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Jafid13 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jafid13 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jafid13 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jafid13 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jafid13 has not earned any awards.