About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jackiel liked the chapter She takes it well in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter Jake, Recent High School Graduate in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter He gives her a new 'task' in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter Twitching for content in My Idle Harem!.
4 weeks ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter The Ally in My Idle Harem!.
1 month ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter Tell me about it! in Swallows999’s Fandom Anthology.
3 months ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter Black Bird In The Sky in Semblance Of Normality.
3 months ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter Monday's Aren't So Bad in Semblance Of Normality.
3 months ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter Moon News Network in Semblance Of Normality.
3 months ago
-
Jackiel liked the chapter Oh Jon will in Truth of the Matter.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Jackiel has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jackiel has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jackiel has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jackiel has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jackiel has not earned any awards.