About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 23
- Location
- Bremen
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
muss wohl Bus fahren sein
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Warum sollte ich nicht Erotica lesen wollen?
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
ich bin Autor, also alle.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
auch alle. Was soll die Frage, du Fotze?
- I write erotica because
-
ich liebe es, ich helfe auch gerne, wenn es um die Rechtschreibung oder die Wortwahl geht, fragt einfach
- In conclusion, I am
-
Jack, Teilzeit-Werwolf, Planet Erde, Autor, Lektor, Filmfan, Wissender, Busfahrer, Experte
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Oh, Ja in Sturzbetrunken.
1 day ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Nein, Sie verlangen Oralverkehr in Nora Jakobi.
4 days ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Die Piercings in Schulhure Ronja.
4 days ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Ja in Schulhure Ronja.
4 days ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter die Stimmung ist eher erhitzt als gelöst in Schulhure Ronja.
4 days ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Hat sich Ronja an Elias Anweisung gehalten? in Schulhure Ronja.
4 days ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Ein heißes Krankenschwesterkostüm in Schulhure Ronja.
4 days ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Ja in Schulhure Ronja.
4 days ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Er lässt Jana und Lena im Glauben, sie würden verschont! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
4 days ago
-
JackTheWolf liked the chapter Ab auf die Autobahn und nichts wie nach Hause! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
4 days ago
No recent activity
JackTheWolf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JackTheWolf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JackTheWolf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JackTheWolf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JackTheWolf has not earned any awards.