About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Get steamy. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
4 hours ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Eat! in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Regroup. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Clean up. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Protect Castle Phoenix. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Bring her down. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Sever connection. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Help those on the roof. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Call upon your reinforcements. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
-
JT Buchwurm liked the chapter Continue to fight. in A New World! Your Party of Hopeless Hotties.
1 year ago
No recent activity
JT Buchwurm has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JT Buchwurm has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JT Buchwurm has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JT Buchwurm has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JT Buchwurm has not earned any awards.