About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I am a disappointment to my parents
- In conclusion, I am
-
Dumb
-
JS liked the chapter Leaving her body again in The Printer.
15 hours ago
-
JS liked the chapter Try her ass in The Printer.
15 hours ago
-
JS liked the chapter Fun with a candle in The Printer.
15 hours ago
-
JS liked the chapter Fun in her flat in The Printer.
15 hours ago
-
JS liked the chapter A little roleplay in The Printer.
15 hours ago
-
JS liked the chapter Take a proper look in The Printer.
15 hours ago
-
JS liked the chapter A new familiar body in The Printer.
15 hours ago
-
JS liked the chapter Wren's flat in The Printer.
5 days ago
-
JS liked the chapter Enjoying her body and memories in The Printer.
5 days ago
-
JS liked the chapter Your best friend in The Printer.
1 week ago
No recent activity
JS has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JS has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JS has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JS has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JS has not earned any awards.