About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JNMC posted a reply on the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
JNMC left a comment on the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
JNMC left a comment on the chapter Not Quite in Help! I'm a Teenage Genie!.
2 weeks ago
-
JNMC published the chapter More horrifically than I could have imagined. in Read the Sign.
3 weeks ago
-
JNMC liked the chapter Alexis gets high Scores in Genie's Torment.
3 weeks ago
-
JNMC left a comment on the chapter Maid Sluts in Contractually Obligated.
3 weeks ago
-
JNMC published the chapter Yes actually in Read the Sign.
3 weeks ago
-
JNMC received a new award: Scene Crafter.
1 month ago
-
JNMC published the chapter About how you'd expect, given my day so far. in Read the Sign.
1 month ago
-
JNMC published the chapter Yes, for all the good it does me. in Read the Sign.
1 month ago
No recent activity
JNMC has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JNMC has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JNMC has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JNMC has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JNMC has not earned any awards.