About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JG2018 liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 days ago
-
JG2018 liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
5 days ago
-
JG2018 left a comment on the chapter Time to rule Equestria in A Truthful Dragon.
1 week ago
-
JG2018 liked the chapter Time to rule Equestria in A Truthful Dragon.
1 week ago
-
JG2018 liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
JG2018 liked the chapter The Toughest Bitch in The Submission Accelerator.
1 week ago
-
JG2018 liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
2 weeks ago
-
JG2018 liked the chapter Number Six in The Submission Accelerator.
2 weeks ago
-
JG2018 liked the chapter THE NEW COACH CHAPTER 39 (Josephina’s PoV) in The New Coach.
2 weeks ago
-
JG2018 liked the chapter THE NEW COACH CHAPTER 39 (Scott’s PoV) in The New Coach.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
JG2018 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JG2018 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JG2018 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JG2018 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JG2018 has not earned any awards.