About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JCSG published the story The Interview.
3 days ago
-
JCSG received a new award: Serial Storyteller.
5 days ago
-
JCSG published the story Helping a Virgin.
5 days ago
-
JCSG published the story The Neighborhood Breeder.
5 days ago
-
JCSG published the story Birthday Boy.
5 days ago
-
JCSG published the story Teaching a Lesson.
2 weeks ago
-
JCSG published the story Hospitality.
1 month ago
-
JCSG published the story Treat Vouchers.
1 month ago
-
JCSG published the story End of the World.
1 month ago
-
JCSG published the story Fake Doctor.
1 month ago
No recent activity
JCSG has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JCSG has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JCSG has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JCSG has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JCSG has not earned any awards.