About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ipodgen1 left a comment on the chapter Fighting Jinx in Humiliating the multiverse .
1 year ago
-
Ipodgen1 liked the chapter Pegs her with magic in Raven embarrassing moments .
1 year ago
-
Ipodgen1 left a comment on the chapter Spawn in her pink fortress in Defeat by modesty (ENF).
2 years ago
-
Ipodgen1 left a comment on the chapter Well... in Defeat by modesty (ENF).
2 years ago
No recent activity
Ipodgen1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ipodgen1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ipodgen1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ipodgen1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ipodgen1 has not earned any awards.