About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter Being Careful in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter Enjoy Yourself! in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter Biology in Wish Granted.
3 weeks ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter Space and Apologies? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 month ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter Three Birds with One Stone in Danganronpa: Trigger Havoc.
1 month ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter New Plans in Danganronpa: Trigger Havoc.
1 month ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter Makoto's Plan in Danganronpa: Trigger Havoc.
1 month ago
-
ILoveControl liked the chapter He wants a picture of his own in The “Anything” Promise.
1 month ago
No recent activity
ILoveControl has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ILoveControl has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ILoveControl has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ILoveControl has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ILoveControl has not earned any awards.