About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- June 29, 2000
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games and read.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Books, and fanfics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I get aroused by it, I have ideas that I want recorded.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A pervert.
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter Display Window in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
3 hours ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter Abandoned pet in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
3 hours ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter There's no better lube in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter Self-Impaled in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter Time for a Walk in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter A Brand Spanking New Day in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
4 days ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter A different kind of Shibari in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 week ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter Easy A in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 week ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter Owned in the Office in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 week ago
-
IHateMarySues liked the chapter Honeymoon, Sweet! in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 week ago
No recent activity
IHateMarySues has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
IHateMarySues has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
IHateMarySues has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
IHateMarySues has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
IHateMarySues has not earned any awards.