About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Husebyer liked the chapter She aims his cock at Luna's unexpected face in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Husebyer has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Husebyer has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Husebyer has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Husebyer has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Husebyer has not earned any awards.