About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Introduction in The Interview.
3 days ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Introduction in Birthday Boy.
5 days ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Pharmaceutical Conference in Dick the Prick.
1 week ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Introduction in El secreto del abuelo.
1 week ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Si in El secreto del abuelo.
1 week ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Primera orden in El secreto del abuelo.
1 week ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Goes great! in How I became a Cheerleader.
1 week ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Claim in Claim Day.
2 weeks ago
-
HunterOfSky liked the chapter Tommy's weird day in Sexual Privilege.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
HunterOfSky has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HunterOfSky has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HunterOfSky has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HunterOfSky has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HunterOfSky has not earned any awards.