About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HoverGuardian liked the chapter A Daylong Hunting Trip With Khalia in Tabula Rasa.
1 day ago
-
HoverGuardian liked the chapter A Very Distracted Lesson About Magic in Tabula Rasa.
2 days ago
-
HoverGuardian liked the chapter Making A Javelin & Taking A Brief Break ♥ in Tabula Rasa.
4 days ago
-
HoverGuardian received a new award: Conversation Starter.
4 days ago
-
HoverGuardian left a comment on the chapter Learning A Couple New Spells in Tabula Rasa.
4 days ago
-
HoverGuardian liked the chapter Learning A Couple New Spells in Tabula Rasa.
4 days ago
-
HoverGuardian liked the chapter A Slight Distraction & Elvish Envy ♥♥ in Tabula Rasa.
5 days ago
-
HoverGuardian liked the chapter A Lovely Chat & Some Gentle Loving ♥♥ in Tabula Rasa.
6 days ago
-
HoverGuardian liked the chapter A Gift & A Question in Tabula Rasa.
1 week ago
-
HoverGuardian liked the chapter A Frustrating & Awkward Conversation With A Frustratingly Awkward Girl in Tabula Rasa.
1 week ago
No recent activity
HoverGuardian has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HoverGuardian has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HoverGuardian has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HoverGuardian has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HoverGuardian has not earned any awards.