About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 10, 1959
- Location
- Merryville Louisiana
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
I like to read it
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Adult cartoons
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
COCK
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
Here so I can read y'all's stories and all this erotica. And stay super HORNY NOW.
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter Yes in Life as a Gooner.
22 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter No in Life as a Gooner.
22 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter Fight back in Life as a Gooner.
22 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter Yes in Life as a Gooner.
22 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter Another video this time of him pumping his bbc with a cock sleeve in Life as a Gooner.
22 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter Another 10 in Life as a Gooner.
22 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter Send a new porn link in Life as a Gooner.
22 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter Wankbattle peak your interest in Life as a Gooner.
22 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter Introduction in Life as a Gooner.
23 hours ago
-
Horny4anything liked the chapter A taste of things to cum in A Sissy Saves the Neighbourhood.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Horny4anything has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Horny4anything has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Horny4anything has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Horny4anything has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Horny4anything has not earned any awards.