About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Horizen49 received a new award: First Like.
2 hours ago
-
Horizen49 received a new award: First Chapter.
2 hours ago
-
Horizen49 published the chapter Run into a nearby alley in Mackenzie's Misadventures.
3 hours ago
No recent activity
Horizen49 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Horizen49 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Horizen49 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Horizen49 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Horizen49 has not earned any awards.