About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Yes, but you want to know what she really wants in Knocking Up Sister.
5 days ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter The Fire Alarm. in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Rika has been plotting in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Detour - Beth's nighttime ambush in Knocking Up Sister.
2 weeks ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Detour - Stephanie has to welcome her new roommate in Knocking Up Sister.
1 month ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Kristen talked her into trying something in Knocking Up Sister.
1 month ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Buried alive. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
2 months ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Part 13 in Host: Feminine.
2 months ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Part 12 in Host: Feminine.
2 months ago
-
HonkMcZonk liked the chapter Part 11 in Host: Feminine.
2 months ago
No recent activity
HonkMcZonk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HonkMcZonk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HonkMcZonk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HonkMcZonk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HonkMcZonk has not earned any awards.