About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Holi808 liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols: Heidi’s day in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Holi808 liked the chapter It can’t be ignored in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Holi808 liked the chapter Winter getaway: The Gondola in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
Holi808 liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: New girls at the club in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
Holi808 liked the chapter Accepting the offer in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
-
Holi808 liked the chapter Gilded bathtub: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
-
Holi808 liked the chapter Where’s Heidi’s head at? in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
-
Holi808 left a comment on the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Red Bunny Collection: Hana in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
Holi808 liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: Texting the aftermath in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
Holi808 liked the chapter Fallout in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Holi808 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Holi808 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Holi808 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Holi808 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Holi808 has not earned any awards.