About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 13, 1993
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Why Is This A Question?
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Who Wrote This?
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
A Married Bi-Sexual Who Is Into Kinky Smut.
-
Hobomice received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 week ago
-
Hobomice left a comment on the chapter Introduction in The Gamer, Chyoa Edition: The Machinist.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Hobomice has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hobomice has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hobomice has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hobomice has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hobomice has not earned any awards.