About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United Kingdom
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HighHeeledBlonde liked the chapter You are trying to resist him. in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
3 months ago
-
HighHeeledBlonde is now following Nicegent42.
2 years ago
-
HighHeeledBlonde is now following RachelDaws.
2 years ago
No recent activity
HighHeeledBlonde has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HighHeeledBlonde has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HighHeeledBlonde has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HighHeeledBlonde has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HighHeeledBlonde has not earned any awards.