About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Higers liked the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
21 hours ago
-
Higers liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
21 hours ago
-
Higers liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
22 hours ago
-
Higers liked the chapter No Turning Back in Off Limits.
1 day ago
-
Higers liked the chapter The Decision in Off Limits.
2 days ago
-
Higers liked the chapter Getting Comfortable in Off Limits.
2 days ago
-
Higers liked the chapter Things Heat Up in Off Limits.
2 days ago
-
Higers liked the chapter Make a Move in Off Limits.
2 days ago
-
Higers liked the chapter So, long distance is a bitch in Change of Plans.
3 days ago
-
Higers liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Higers has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Higers has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Higers has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Higers has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Higers has not earned any awards.