About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HiJinks liked the chapter Chapter 11 in LifeSim: Breeding Expansion.
1 week ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter Chapter 10, Part 2 in LifeSim: Breeding Expansion.
2 weeks ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter Chapter 10, Part 1 in LifeSim: Breeding Expansion.
2 weeks ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter So Far So Normal in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter Chapter 9 in LifeSim: Breeding Expansion.
2 weeks ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter Chapter 22: Processing in Absolute Yes.
3 weeks ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter Chapter 21: Distracted in Absolute Yes.
3 weeks ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter Chapter 20: The Expansion in Absolute Yes.
3 weeks ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter Chapter 19: The Bonding in Absolute Yes.
3 weeks ago
-
HiJinks liked the chapter An Awkward ride in Thought Bubbles.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
HiJinks has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HiJinks has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HiJinks has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HiJinks has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HiJinks has not earned any awards.