About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hi101 published the chapter Degrading Erin in Slave school.
3 days ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter Go and find something to warm your cock with in Slave school.
3 days ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter The training of three petites in Slave school.
3 days ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter Finishing off with the live stock in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter The breeding program in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter Finishing off with amber in Slave school.
2 weeks ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter Frustrating your secretary in Slave school.
1 month ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter Finishing up with her in Slave school.
1 month ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter Some more fun with Ellie in Slave school.
1 month ago
-
Hi101 published the chapter Playing with Ellie in Slave school.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Hi101 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hi101 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hi101 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hi101 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hi101 has not earned any awards.