About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter They get sidetracked in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
6 days ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter The Night Watch in Generic IsekAi.
6 days ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter The Edge in Generic IsekAi.
6 days ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter Lakeside Date in Generic IsekAi.
6 days ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter Finishing the school day in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter Math's Class in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter Morning break. in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter The last two fantasies. in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter Not yet in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
-
Hhjky8 liked the chapter Yes in Wanna Bet?.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Hhjky8 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hhjky8 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hhjky8 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hhjky8 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hhjky8 has not earned any awards.