About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- A pale blue dot
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Internet and vidya games
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
... actually, I just plain like to read.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
whichever one I'm currently using in a pun
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
whichever one I'm currently using in a pun
- I write erotica because
-
sex is just another part of biology and screw the consequences of treating it that way
- In conclusion, I am
-
asexual but on this site anyway
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Weiss in RWBY Swap.
2 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Epilogue 1: Daria in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Round 10 Part 2 in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Break 8 in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Round 8 Part 2 in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Break 7 Part 2 in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera posted a reply on the chapter Round 7 Part 3 in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Round 6 Part 2 in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Round 4 Continued in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
HeraldOfOpera left a comment on the chapter Break 3 Part 2 in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
No recent activity
HeraldOfOpera has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HeraldOfOpera has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HeraldOfOpera has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HeraldOfOpera has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HeraldOfOpera has not earned any awards.