About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Because it's fun.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hayato liked the chapter In Jacob's room in Accidental Incest.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Later that day in Accidental Incest.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter The dinner ends in an unexpectedly expected way in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 day ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Of course he will in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
4 days ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter No, too distracted by her melons! in Brainwashed.
1 week ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Sex On Demand in Brainwashed.
1 week ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
Hayato liked the chapter Mom watches you jerk off in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Hayato has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hayato has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hayato has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hayato has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hayato has not earned any awards.