About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HandleToward liked the chapter The wish in Chicken out: The game.
1 year ago
-
HandleToward liked the chapter Helping The Chambermaid in Internship.
1 year ago
No recent activity
HandleToward has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HandleToward has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HandleToward has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HandleToward has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HandleToward has not earned any awards.