About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter All for a Good Cause in Bullshitman.
4 days ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter A Birthday Surprise in Bullshitman.
4 days ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter The restructure in Thought Bubbles.
1 week ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter Chapter 25 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter Chapter 24 in Unprotected Trance.
1 week ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter Chapter 156 in The Collector.
2 weeks ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter An Awkward ride in Thought Bubbles.
2 weeks ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter Startup 98: New Management in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
2 weeks ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter Startup 97: Winding up in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
2 weeks ago
-
Halikmassai liked the chapter Startup 96: Investment in The Waifu Catalog- Beta Testers.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Halikmassai has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Halikmassai has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Halikmassai has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Halikmassai has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Halikmassai has not earned any awards.