About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Alina pull Jason in the room in Faithful husband .
1 week ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Sai in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Arriving at the party. in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Finish getting ready in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter You feel like you have no choice in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter No in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter A knock at the door in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Obviously. in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Ferris Wheel. in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Halifaxiantic liked the chapter Jumpscare! in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
No recent activity
Halifaxiantic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Halifaxiantic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Halifaxiantic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Halifaxiantic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Halifaxiantic has not earned any awards.