About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter Stick to the Plan in NTR Quest.
3 days ago
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter How it Happened 2 - Malik - in NTR Quest.
3 days ago
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter How it Happened 1 - Malik - in NTR Quest.
3 days ago
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter Use the Prince's Power in NTR Quest.
3 days ago
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter Target The Prince in NTR Quest.
3 days ago
-
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter Overcome Corruption in NTR Quest.
3 days ago
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter Kiraea Takes Control in The Shining Stone.
3 weeks ago
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter Wait outside, you don't want to watch this happen in The Shining Stone.
3 weeks ago
-
Hackergrp liked the chapter Let Anja seduce and feed upon the guard in The Shining Stone.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Hackergrp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hackergrp has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hackergrp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hackergrp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hackergrp has not earned any awards.