About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GuySavage liked the chapter Cocksucker in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
3 days ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
4 days ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter Into practice in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 days ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter A new rule in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 week ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter Dancing with Lydia in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 weeks ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter Two to tango in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 weeks ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter It's All True in The Family Tree Paradox.
3 weeks ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter The Confession in The Family Tree Paradox.
3 weeks ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter Drunk in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
3 weeks ago
-
GuySavage liked the chapter Catwalk, part 2 in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
GuySavage has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GuySavage has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GuySavage has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GuySavage has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GuySavage has not earned any awards.