About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gutta liked the chapter Krystal arrives with the knickers in Perverting St Perpetua's.
1 day ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter Oblige the Templar in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter You leave with a bill and a monstrous hangover. in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter You're convinced to stay... in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter Fuck the Orlesian whore like she's Knight-Captain Janice. in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter Vivienne wants to see you. in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter Don't you have classes yourself? in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter You do. in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter Take a breather. in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
-
Gutta liked the chapter Go to the Knight-Captain. in Magical Paradise.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Gutta has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gutta has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gutta has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gutta has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gutta has not earned any awards.