About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GrouchoTheFirst liked the chapter [Vanilla Vixen] Big City Night: Make it a Date! (Suspicion: -10 Luck: +5) in Attaining Tenure.
1 year ago
No recent activity
GrouchoTheFirst has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GrouchoTheFirst has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GrouchoTheFirst has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GrouchoTheFirst has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GrouchoTheFirst has not earned any awards.