About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Some Tipsy Talking Underneath a Tree in Tabula Rasa.
1 day ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Stronger in LUST .
4 days ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Sinner in LUST .
1 week ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Company of the Coin in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Introduction in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Mommy in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Stoutbottom Burrow in Tabula Rasa.
2 weeks ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Domination in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter boss rush in LUST .
3 weeks ago
-
GrimmTherion liked the chapter Departing Svaneti in Tabula Rasa.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
GrimmTherion has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GrimmTherion has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GrimmTherion has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GrimmTherion has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GrimmTherion has not earned any awards.