About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Grimm05 published the chapter Car in The Secret Life of Emma Watson.
2 days ago
-
Grimm05 published the chapter Time Stopper in Control App.
1 week ago
-
Grimm05 posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in The Nympho Virus.
3 weeks ago
-
Grimm05 liked the chapter Nancy "the naked" Wheeler in Stripped On Screen.
1 month ago
-
Grimm05 published the chapter Room Service in Control App.
2 months ago
-
Grimm05 liked the chapter Offer to free her in Defeat by modesty (ENF).
2 months ago
-
Grimm05 left a comment on the chapter Clubbing in Contractually Obligated.
2 months ago
-
Grimm05 published the chapter A Different Mansion in Bound on Screen.
3 months ago
-
Grimm05 left a comment on the chapter Draco Malfoy (Remake) in The Rulebook.
3 months ago
-
Grimm05 published the chapter Emergency in The Secret Life of Emma Watson.
4 months ago
No recent activity
Grimm05 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Grimm05 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Grimm05 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Grimm05 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Grimm05 has not earned any awards.