About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
GreenStar liked the chapter Time for some action in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter Taking her anal virginity in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter More sex in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter Hornier... in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter Revealing Bill's secret in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter Bill in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter Surprised in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter As if they have a choice. in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter Bill's new home in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
-
GreenStar liked the chapter Nothing much in Wanna Bet?.
7 hours ago
No recent activity
GreenStar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
GreenStar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
GreenStar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
GreenStar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
GreenStar has not earned any awards.