About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 16
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write mysteries and crime stories. Watch football and baseball.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
pretty much everything. Mystery, westerns, sci-fi, fantasy, history, you name it.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gray Gremlin liked the chapter Appendices (Companies and Businesses) in Amethyst Shore.
2 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin published the chapter Chapter 5: Amorous Admiration in Those Snooping Brats.
4 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 3: Crownhold in Those Snooping Brats.
5 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin published the chapter Chapter 4: A Motley Crew in Those Snooping Brats.
5 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin published the chapter Chapter 3: Crownhold in Those Snooping Brats.
5 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 2: The Journey Begins in Those Snooping Brats.
6 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 1: The Afternoon Flight in Those Snooping Brats.
6 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin published the chapter Chapter 2: The Journey Begins in Those Snooping Brats.
6 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin published the chapter *The Viking Vixen Quest Cast* in Those Snooping Brats.
6 days ago
-
Gray Gremlin published the chapter Chapter 1: The Afternoon Flight in Those Snooping Brats.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Gray Gremlin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gray Gremlin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gray Gremlin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gray Gremlin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gray Gremlin has not earned any awards.