About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter Cave paintings in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter The intern in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter The mother in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter Back at the school in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter Text her girlfriend in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter Thinking about her girlfriend in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter The bus back to school in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter The Goontronic Camera in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter Daddy breeds her friend too in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
-
Grandsmeister liked the chapter Daddy breeds his daughter in Hyper Corruption.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Grandsmeister has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Grandsmeister has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Grandsmeister has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Grandsmeister has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Grandsmeister has not earned any awards.