About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Grand Edict left a comment on the chapter Carly gets lucky in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict liked the chapter Carly gets lucky in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict left a comment on the chapter Carly can’t last in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict liked the chapter Carly can’t last in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict left a comment on the chapter Billy takes control in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict liked the chapter Billy takes control in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict left a comment on the chapter Carly ignores Matt in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict liked the chapter Carly ignores Matt in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict left a comment on the chapter Billy reacts in time in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
-
Grand Edict liked the chapter Billy reacts in time in Loaded Gloves.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Grand Edict has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Grand Edict has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Grand Edict has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Grand Edict has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Grand Edict has not earned any awards.