About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Winter—Spring Hols - A familiar face? in Collegiate Temptation.
3 days ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Ophelia’s grilling in Collegiate Temptation.
4 days ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Eventful day at the gym in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Rules We Break 7 - Next Door in The Rules We Break.
1 week ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter It can’t be ignored in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Morning and evening in the office in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Chapter 3 - Dear Cousin in Azure Rocks.
1 week ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter **Other Story Update & HH Schedule** in Honey Hollow.
1 week ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter The footballer’s confession and the Teachers reward in Collegiate Temptation.
1 week ago
-
Goodboye liked the chapter Winter getaway: The Cabin in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Goodboye has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Goodboye has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Goodboye has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Goodboye has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Goodboye has not earned any awards.