About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Third tail and Bunny Girls Harem in Lust Adventure .
1 week ago
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Fuck her pussy in Lust Adventure .
1 week ago
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Facefuck the Bunny Matriarch to submission in Lust Adventure .
1 week ago
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Second Tail and Bunny Matriarch in Lust Adventure .
1 week ago
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Bunny Girls in Lust Adventure .
1 week ago
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Grassy Plains in Lust Adventure .
1 week ago
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Futa Kitsune in Lust Adventure .
1 week ago
-
Goddragon99 posted a reply on the chapter Tatsumaki’s daily sexual activity in A machine that waifu turned into bitches.
4 weeks ago
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Capture by a tentacle girl in NSFW Story.
2 months ago
-
Goddragon99 published the chapter Sex at the beach with Xu Fu in NSFW Story.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Goddragon99 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Goddragon99 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Goddragon99 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Goddragon99 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Goddragon99 has not earned any awards.