About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Glitschwriter published the chapter Die Messe in Absolut Dicht.
1 week ago
-
Glitschwriter published the chapter Geldgeil in Absolut Dicht.
1 week ago
-
Glitschwriter published the chapter Masturbationsreaktion in Absolut Dicht.
2 weeks ago
-
Glitschwriter published the chapter Die Rettung? in Absolut Dicht.
2 weeks ago
-
Glitschwriter published the chapter Im Regieraum in Absolut Dicht.
2 weeks ago
-
Glitschwriter published the chapter Störgeräusche auf Sendung in Absolut Dicht.
2 weeks ago
-
Glitschwriter received a new award: First Like.
2 weeks ago
-
Glitschwriter received a new award: First Chapter.
2 weeks ago
-
Glitschwriter received a new award: First Story.
2 weeks ago
-
Glitschwriter published the story Absolut Dicht.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Glitschwriter has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Glitschwriter has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Glitschwriter has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Glitschwriter has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Glitschwriter has not earned any awards.