About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
5 days ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter Margo's POV: Drinking Ethan in Breaking Mom.
1 week ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter Tiffany's Deal in Tiffany's Agenda.
1 week ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter Chapter 51: Foul Play** in Professor in heat .
1 week ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 28 in The Foster Girl.
4 weeks ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter It’s fucking massive, mate. in The Submission Accelerator.
1 month ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter You get inside Mom's head in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter You follow Mom downstairs in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter Chapter 30: The Extra Class in Professor in heat .
1 month ago
-
Gismo359 liked the chapter You put your plan into action in Breaking Mom.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Gismo359 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Gismo359 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Gismo359 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Gismo359 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Gismo359 has not earned any awards.